- Adults the elderly & children 12 years & over:
- Take one capsule with a glass of water up to 4 times a day if necessary.
- Do not give to children under 12 years old
Sudafed Blocked Nose Capsules (60MG) – 12 Capsules
Sudafed Blocked Nose Capsules with Phenylephrine hydrochloride, effectively clears stuffy noses associated with colds and hayfever, resulting in a clear head. Its non drowsy formula unblocks your nose Clears catarrh and helps you feel less congested and blocked up.
Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, you have heart or prostrate problems, high blood pressure, diabetes, gluacoma, an overactive thyroid or circulation problems, you are taking other decongestant medicines, you are taking Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors or have taken them in the last 14 days.
Each capsules contains Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 12mg.
Lactose, Maize Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin Capsule (includes E104 Quinoline Yellow, E171 Titanium Dioxide)
- Increased heart rate (tachycardia).
- Awareness of your heart beat (palpitations).
- Increase in blood pressure.
- Difficulty in passing urine (urinary retention) in men.
Sudafed Blocked Nose Capsules – 12 Capsules