- Gently rub a small amount of Voltaren Emulgel onto the painful or swollen area 2 or 3 times daily.
- The amount of gel applied depends upon the size of the area treated.
- Voltaren Emulgel is suitable for use by all age groups.
Voltaren (Diclofenac) Emulgel – 20g
Voltaren Emulgel is a topical anti-inflammatory gel that effectively relieves back, neck and shoulder pain and reduces swelling. Voltaren Emulgel is available in a 20g 50g and 100g tubes and is a white pleasant-smelling, non-greasy gel.
The active ingredient in Voltaren Emulgel is the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory diclofenac sodium 1% w/w (as diclofenac diethylamine). Voltaren Emulgel works well on inflamed tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints suffering trauma, soft tissue rheumatism and localized rheumatic conditions.
- Voltaren Emulgel is for external use only.
- Do not cover treated area with bandages after application of the gel.
- Apply only to intact skin, not to wounds or open injuries.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes and wash your hands after application, unless this is the site being treated.
- Do not use Voltaren Emulgel if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- You should not use Voltaren Emulgel if you are pregnant or breast-feeding except under medical supervision.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Carefully read packaging for any other possible restrictions.
- If symptoms do not improve within two weeks of commencing treatment, or worsen, consult your doctor.
- Diclofenac Diethylamine 1%w/w.