- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- applicators: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw away applicator after use.
- external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Monistat 3 Vaginal Anti fungal 3-Day Treatment Combination Pack
This easy 3-day treatment pack cures most vaginal infections and helps relieve the associated external itching and irritation. The pack includes 3 ready-to-use applicators, each pre-filled with 200 mg of Miconazole Nitrate Cream (4 percent)–plus one tube of External Cream (2 percent) for relief of external symptoms.
Out of stock
For vaginal use only.
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time. You may need a different treatment.
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You could have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes
Monistat 3 Vaginal Antifungal 3-Day Treatment Combination Pack