Desitin Diaper Rash Cream
The #1 choice of pediatricians and parents, Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Paste works to effectively treat and help prevent diaper rash discomfort. Made with 40% maximum-level zinc oxide, this rich, thick diaper rash cream soothes and relieves on contact by sealing out wetness and protecting chafed skin due to diaper rash. Dermatologist- and pediatrician-tested, it is clinically shown to protect baby’s delicate skin for 12 hours. The hypoallergenic formula of this diaper rash treatment is gentle enough for daily use and is free of parabens, phthalates, dyes, and soap. Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Paste provides 5-in-1 action to treat, heal, protect, soothe and prevent diaper rash, for healing you can see and relief your baby can feel.
- 4.8-oz tube of Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Paste with 40% zinc oxide
- Rich, thick diaper rash cream works on contact to treat and prevent diaper rash discomfort
- Made with 40% maximum-level zinc oxide, it immediately forms a protective barrier on baby’s skin
- This diaper rash treatment provides relief by sealing out wetness and soothing chafed skin
- Dermatologist- and Pediatrician-tested, it is clinically shown to protect baby’s skin for up to 12 hours
- Maximum strength diaper rash cream is hypoallergenic and gentle enough for daily use
- The #1 choice of Pediatricians & parents, it is paraben-, phthalate-, dye- & soap-free
- Provides 5-in-1 action to treat, heal, protect, soothe and prevent diaper rash
Out of stock
Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Cream with Zinc Oxide
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 40%
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly Cleanse the diaper area Allow to dry Apply paste liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes.. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.