Chat us if you don’t find what you looking for.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream – 250g
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a clinically proven treatment for nappy rash, which helps soothe, heal and protect your babys delicate skin. It can also be used for other skin conditions as a soothing, protective antiseptic cream and will help to treat cuts, grazes, minor burns and sunburn.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream contains a water-repellent base which stops urine and stools from coming into contact with your baby’s skin, thus preventing nappy rash. It is also a great anti-septic and protection for cuts, grazes and burns, making Sudocrem the perfect pain-free necessity for every household.
- Hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties.
- Zinc oxide is an astringent which reduces the loss of tissue fluid.
- Benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinnamate are amongst the ingredients of Peru Balsam, recognised for its healing properties.
- Benzyl alcohol is a weak local anaesthetic which acts to ease localised pain and irritation. It also acts as a disinfectant/antibacterial agent and is responsible for protection against common bacterial contaminants.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Cease use if irritation worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.