Chat us if you don’t find what you looking for.
Solpadeine Plus Soluble Tablets
Solpadeine Plus Soluble Tablets provide effective pain relief with a combination of paracetamol, caffeine and codeine.
They provide fast relief from migraine, headache, backache, rheumatic pain, period pain, toothache, neuralgia, sore throat and the fever, aches and pains of colds and flu.
Solpadeine Plus Soluble Tablets contain the active ingredients paracetamol and codeine, which are both analgesics (painkillers). By working on your body in different ways paracetamol and codeine combine to relieve pain. Caffeine acts to help the effectiveness of paracetamol. Paracetamol also has an antipyretic effect (helps to reduce temperature when you have a fever).
- Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- You are taking metoclopramide or domperidone - used to treat nausea and vomiting.
- You are taking colestyramine - used to treat high cholesterol.
- You are taking medicines prescribed for depression (MAOIs).
- You have severe liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking anti-coagulants (drugs to thin the blood e.g. warfarin) and you need to take a painkiller on a daily basis over a long period. However, you can take occasional doses of Solpadeine Plus Soluble Tablets.